Experts Agree: Four Out of Five MAGAS Can’t Make Their Cousins Climax

Published on

Fascinating new data from the National Institute of Boner and Contraboner Research might be quite devastating for residents of red states.

According to the NIBCR’s newly published report, 80% of males who self-identify as “MAGA” are unable to bring their sexual partner to climax. The other 20% don’t believe female orgasms are real, and are instead myths created by “Big Femi-Nazi” to shame men who can’t make their cousins cum.

Trump Insists NY Attorney General ‘Should Be Going After John Barron,” Not Him

“Initially, we weren’t sure if this study would even produce results, given the number of incels that call themselves MAGA,” the NIBCR’s Dr. Benson Hornaydieux explained to reporters this morning. “However, to our surprise, it turns out that horny white nationalists have a steady supply of poontang, provided they have female cousins willing to fuck them. Once we established a pipeline to that kind of data, we were off to the races.”

When his team began to analyze the data they collected, it was “unmistakable” to them that a pattern was emerging. By the time they finished their work, Hornaydieux says he and his staff could say with relative certainty that about 80% of MAGAs “cannot and will not be able to get their cousins to the finish line, sexually speaking.”

“We also found it fascinating that the remaining 20% of the respondents indicated that they could make their cousins cum,” Hornaydieux said, “but that would only be if they didn’t believe that the female orgasm is a myth perpetrated by Big Femi-Nazi to destroy male influence and masculinity.”

Joe Rogan Took a Shower Live on His Podcast and Still Didn’t Believe Water is Wet

Become a Patron!

Follow James on Instagram.
Subscribe to James’ Patreon for ad-free satire.


Writer/comedian James Schlarmann is the founder of The Political Garbage Chute and his work has been featured on The Huffington Post. You can follow James on Facebook, Spotify, and Instagram, but not Twitter because Twitter is a cesspool.

Latest articles

Donald Trump Finding Out

Well...shit. How did this end up happening, anyway? Doesn't everyone indicting him understand the rules have...

I Live in Arkansas. Can My 10 Year Old Work as a Bouncer at a Drag Bar?

I moved to Arkansas before I was a father, so I can't say that...

Jesus: “Silencing Transgender People Isn’t Christian, It’s Cunty”

"I specifically told people to stop being judgmental little twatwaffles to everyone." In Montana, elected...

A Complete List of All the 2024 Presidential Candidates Currently on Trial for Rape

In New York City, a former President of the United States is being sued...